The Happy Chicken Coop $500 Scholarship
Everyone is capable of raising chickens. Even if you’ve lived in the city all your life and have never stepped foot in the countryside, it’s possible. At The Happy Chicken Coop we educate people on how to raise chickens properly, whether just starting out or a flock veteran. We’re chicken enthusiasts that have been raising chickens in our backyards for decades. Because of this passion and knowledge of chickens, our goal is to help chicken lovers!
TheHappyChickenCoop.com is proud to provide financial assistance this semester to a deserving a deserving Land Grant University student. To earn this $500 scholarship, we are looking for you to write a unique, thoughtful, creative and research supported article on raising backyard or small farm chickens. The article can be geared toward someone new to raising chickens or already raising chickens.
First step is to visit our site: TheHappyChickenCoop.com
and familiarize yourself with our companies’ purpose and our overall theme. You will quickly see our friendly welcoming approach to raising chickens. Each of our articles focuses on fun, informative, practical and down-to-earth explanations. We are looking for you to follow this theme, be unique & engaging. All articles must site their references.
- In a Microsoft Word file, create a 1500-2000 word essay devoted to helping backyard chicken keepers.
- Choose one consistent theme or subject for your article. One that focuses on your chosen subject regarding feeding, health or raising chickens. Here are some ideas:
- Raising baby chicks
- Chicken coop design, construction and security
- Maximizing your hens’ health and egg laying
- Chicken health checks
- Sustainability of breeding chickens
- Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the deadline
- Deadline: April 9, 2021: Winner will be announced April 16, 2021
- Only 1 submission per student
- Emailed must include: Full Name, Address, Phone, School Name, GPA, Date of Birth, (Parent/Guardian Name, if under 18)
Thank you for your participation in The Happy Chicken Coop’s $500 Scholarship Program. We are excited to hear from you. If you have any questions please send them to: email@example.com