Are you looking for the best toys for pet birds?
If you’re a newbie avian owner searching for safe playthings that can give physical and mental stimulation to your feathery companion, you came to the right place.
In this guide, we compiled a list of the best toys for birds that are cost-effective and worth every buck you spend on your cherished avian companion.
Specifically, you’ll discover:
- a dynamic play gym that can serve as an entertaining perching, feeding, and playing station for your avian pets
- a swing and chewing toy set that allows your birds to exercise and get free dental care while having fun
- and a highly-stimulating toy set that can enhance your pet bird’s balance and coordination skills
But before that, here’s a quick overview of the best parrot toys you can choose from.
This will also give more insights and answer the question, “How much do bird toys cost.”
Best Toys for Pet Birds Reviewed In This Guide
- Wooden Parrot Playstand Stand: Porrot playstand is made of wood,and all the parts are connected with screws ,not glue.This way,the bird play gym is more sturdy and more stable.
- Safety and Environmental Protection: Our bird cage play stand is totally handmade,no any toxic materials.The wood bar doesn’t paint poisonous pigment or anything else,just keep natural and original.
- Size:14.37x10.04x13.78 inch/36.5x25.5x35 cm.Please note,you need to assemble the bird stand by yourself.
- Awesome playgym for fun: Bird toy is great fun and provides stimulation for your bird mentally and physically.Brightly colored toys appeal to the bird’s strong eyesight capabilities.Bird toy also offers many perching areas and ladder for additional exercise opportunities.When kept as pets parrots need time outside of their cage to play, to exercise and to interact with their human companions.
- Package includes all the parts of bird stand,including screws,a tray, ladder, swing chewing toy ,and water cups.
- 【15PACK BIRD TOY PACK】Hamiledyi bird toys for parrots consists of 15 pieces, 3 Bird Nibble Hanging Toys, 2 Hanging Bell Toys, 1 Wooden Ladder, 1 Bird Hanging Swing Toy with Bells, 1 Swing Platform, 1 Wooden Bead Rotating Ladder, 1 Hollow Bell Ball, 5 Rattan balls.
- 【100% SAFE MATERIALS & CHEWING】These pet bird cage toys are made of natural wood, colorful wood beads and hardware, durable, non-toxic, and sanitary and fun for birds to play. Bird swing toys for parakeets are safe to peck, chew, stand and play.
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN-BRIGHT COLORS TOYS】Bright colors can attract a bird’s attention quickly. The natural wooden hanging bell bird toy will attract your young birds to play and chew with crisp and sweet bells, accompany you through a beautiful and interesting day. With the crisp sound, parrot toys pack can help you keep a happy mood and add vitality to life.
- 【MULTIFUNCTONAL BIRD TOYS】Birds can rest on the swing, nibble on the chew ball. The parrot rotating climbing ladder toy can help the birds move and improve their balance, thereby preventing pets from getting bored. They are designed to give your bird's feet a rest, while also providing opportunities for your birds to exercise to stay healthy. Provide an ideal elevated place for your bird to swing, chew, and climb.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】All parakeet cage toys accessories come with an active hook place these cute bird toys in a cage by attaching a steel hook to the top of the cage. They can be quickly connected and easily placed to fit most cages.
- Made of tightly constructed palm and sisal, this pineapple gives your bird a place to climb, chew and preen
- Hide treats for foraging
- This item is Made in Philippines
- 【Safe To Play】: These Parrot Cage Shredder toys are made of natural loofah, rattan balls,wood, stuffe with brightly colored crinkly papers which is very safe for your bird friends to chew. Hand-woven bird toys you can hide their treats in it which is an excellent selection for your pet friends who have a urge to chew and forage.
- 【Keep Active】:A busy Mr. or Mrs. bird is a happy Mr. or Mrs. bird.Those bird shredder toys are stuffed with brightly colored crinkly paper, which will catch bird's eyes immediately.And then they will pull them out just for great fun.It's a great chose to give your bird entertainment and physical exercise.
- 【The Bird Rope Perch】:The bird rope perch is made of the flexible, soft, durable, multi-colored cotton which is easy to connect to your bird cage.You can create different shape of perches for your lovely birds.
- 【Excellent for foraging】:Chewing and shredding is a bird natural behavior, which can improve your bird’s physical and emotional active.With the pretty colorful things to chew on,your birds will fall into a good way immediately, excellent for foraging.
- 【Easy to install】: All bird cage accessories toys come with a hook which can attach to the bird cage simply can provide hours of fun every day.Save space and a good decoration of your bird cage.Nice for small to medium birds,such as small parakeets, cockatiel, conures, macaws, parrots, love birds, Mynah, finches ,pineapple and so on.
- ✔ High quality: The parrot activity toy is made of 100% seagrass fiber material and hand woven. It is soft but durable, which also ensures the health of birds. This seagrass mat is chewable by many birds and is reliable and safe.
- ✔ Give play to your imagination and DIY toys: You can hang the sea grass mat in the cage or fix it on the cage. According to the living habits of birds, you can simply add some toys or snacks that birds like, so that your pet will not feel bored. It can increase their mobility and enhance the relationship between you and your birds.
- ✔ Rich benefits: Properly designed products are not only toys, but also "purposeful toys", which can help parrots resist some boring, depressive, aggressive and destructive behaviors by stimulating their pets' physical activities, curiosity and mental engagement. Satisfy pet bird's instinct chewing driving force.
- ✔ Increase activity space: Optimize your birds' activity & Wild space, these toys will expand your pet cage entertainment area and provide a natural habitat. Parrots roost, walk, chew, or rest and forage on seagrass mats. Perfect chew toy, great for a hammock that hangs from the top or a climbing wall.
- ✔ Suitable for all kinds of birds: rectangular mat size is 28.3 "x 6.7", square mat size is 11.81 "x 11.81". It is suitable for many small and medium-sized birds, such as Macaw, African Grey Parrot, love bird, cockatoo, Parakeet, etc. It can provide a quality and satisfying experience for these pets and relieve the loneliness of your birds.
- ✔ 3 pieces of bird toys, including 1 shopping cart, 1 skateboard, 1 ring toy. Teach your birds how to use these toys to play and have fun for them.
- ✔ Bird training toys keep your pet bird active and curious, help develop the parrot's intelligence, and keep them busy and entertained.
- ✔ Guide and teach your bird to pick up the rings for throwing. You can also gradually increase the height of the tower, putting them back one at a time as the bird learns. This will help them learn and keep them challenged.
- ✔ Great for playing, standing and training.
- ✔ Birds may take time to get familiar with toys and learn to play. Please take the time to show them how to use it.
- Extra large with size 22", this bird chewing toy is perfect for Macaw, Anodorhynchus hyacinthinus, Ara ararauna, Ara glaucogularis, Ara militaris, Ara ambiguus, Ara macao, Ara chloroptera, Ara rubrogenys, Ara severa, Primolius couloni, Diopsittaca nobilis and Amazon parrot
- This parrot block toy's type is stylish and attractive, which will catch bird's eyes immediately.
- The hardware part is made of high quality chain that is strong enough to last long-time chewing span.
- The color is bright and vivid, which is a beautiful decor to hang into the cage or wall at home.
- Great chewing and preening parrot toy to kill time and give dental care for your beloved birds.
Why Are Toys for Pet Birds Important?
If you’re a newbie avian owner, you may wonder, “Why do pet birds need toys?”
Well, toys are essential for every pet bird because they can get bored quickly inside their cage.
And when it happens, they’ll start to develop behavioral issues that will not just annoy their owners but also harm themselves.
Birds can become depressed and sad.
And they could be physically destructive and start plucking out their feathers, screaming, biting, and exhibiting disturbing behavior like head swinging.
So, the next question is, “How to entertain a pet bird?”
Well, the easiest solution for that is stimulating bird toys.
Birds need playthings that they can tear, shred, chew, punch, and climb on, giving them enrichment and mental stimulation.
The larger the bird, the more toys, playtime, and exercise they require.
Having interactive toys can also help them stay active by playing and moving around.
And that’s beneficial for them because that can prevent obesity while improving their mental well-being.
On top of that, the right toys can challenge a bird, encourage critical thinking, and help develop their intelligence by having them complete simple tasks.
Types of Toys for Pet Birds
There’s a wide range of toys for pet birds.
They can be either made of wood, plastic, rubber, or leather.
So, what do pet birds like to play with?
Here are different types of bird toys and their purpose.
1. Foraging Toys For Pet Birds
Birds love to forage for food in the wild, and even domestic pets have carried such traits.
So, one way to make them happy is to provide toys for pet birds that create a foraging environment and challenge them physically and mentally.
2. Preening Toys
These bird toys are made of rope dangles, colorful sisal, and textured papers that your avian pet can pick through and explore.
Others come with wooden disks and sticks for chewing.
3. Chewing Toys
These toys help fulfill your birds’ innate desire to chew, shred and tear, but it also helps keep their beak in shape.
Chewing toys come in various shapes and colors and can be made of wood, hard rubber, rawhide pieces, or hard plastic.
4. Climbing Toys
Climbing is another interesting activity for birds that makes them active.
It’s a good addition to your avian’s cage and lets them exercise and show off their adorable acrobatic skills.
5. Puzzle Toys
Puzzles are mentally stimulating toys for smart birds because they challenge your pet to find hidden treats.
It improves your bird’s intelligence and problem-solving skills.
6. Perches and Swings
Just like climbing, perching and swinging are enjoyable activities for birds.
They need perches to have a place to clean their beaks, chew, and play, while swings help them stretch their muscles.
7. Play Gyms
Play gyms are platforms that contain many entertaining toys like swings, chew toys, perches, ladders, ropes, and rings.
It provides mental and physical stimulation for avian creatures and is filled with entertaining playthings.
Toys for Pet Birds Reviews & Buying Guide
In this section, we’ll help you find the right toys for pet birds.
With myriads of options online, how can you find safe bird toys that fit your bird’s needs?
How to Choose Bird Toys
The key to finding the right toy for birds is to think like a bird.
By observing what your bird likes the most!
You must also ask yourself if the plaything you chose looks fun to climb on or play with and if you won’t get annoyed seeing it hanging in your living room.
Also, bird toys don’t need to be expensive.
You can even DIY it!
But if you want to purchase one, you must keep in mind several factors that are essential for their safety.
So, we’ll discuss the questions “What toys are bad for birds?” and “What toys are safe for birds?” to ensure you make the right purchasing decisions.
What to Consider When Choosing Bird Toys:
1. Bird Species
Every bird species require different toys that will satisfy their needs and entertain them.
For example, macaws and other large parrots are strong and muscular, so they need durable toys that won’t get destroyed quickly.
Additionally, larger birds prefer chewing toys, while small ones enjoy swings, bells, and mirrors more.
Birds tend to ingest some parts of their chew toys or any other playthings.
So you need to ensure they’re free from toxic materials.
What bird toys should I avoid?
You must avoid bird toys containing strings, dyes, or chains.
While most wooden toys are safe, avoid the following woods because they could be toxic or harmful to birds:
- Chinese popcorn
- Chinese snake tree
- crepe myrtle
- horse apple
- oak yellow cedar
- pitch pine
- prune Chinese tallow
- Sitka cedar
Safe Toys For Pet Birds
You must look into the toys’ components to ensure they’re safe for birds.
So, what are the safest bird toys?
Wood: Choose wooden toys made of safe trees such as bamboo, pine, birch, balsa, dogwood, hickory, apple, Douglas fir, and walnut.
Furthermore, ensure that the wood coloring is made of vegetables or non-toxic.
Rope: Bird rope toys must be created from 100% natural fiber ropes such as hemp, cotton, sisal, or jute.
Since it can be a choking hazard, you must check and maintain it properly and cut the frayed ropes to minimize the risk.
Chain: Avoid chains containing open links or sharp edges because they can injure your pet bird.
It should be welded and not too small to catch the avian’s toes or too long to wrap them around the bird.
Leather: Choose vegetable-tanned leather and avoid dyed or tanned leathers with toxic chemicals for birds at all costs.
And after purchasing, make sure to replace the leather whenever it’s wet or soiled.
Bells: These toys may pose a choking hazard, so ensure they are well-connected and that the pieces are irremovable.
Avoid jungle-type bells that can trap your birds’ toes with their narrow openings.
3. Toy Size
Aside from the bird’s size and safety, you must also consider whether your chosen toys fit right into their cage.
Make sure that it’s not too large that it prevents your bird from moving around their home.
But don’t pick something too easy to destroy, either.
Otherwise, your bird might ignore it.
4. Physical and Mental Stimulation It Provides
Choose a toy that challenges your bird’s wits and problem-solving skills.
And look for playthings with different textures, sounds, and tastes and encourage them to use their muscles.
Best Toys for Pet Birds List
You can find many bird toys in your local pet shop.
But if you’re looking for other cost-effective options, here’s a list of toys we can recommend.
1. Best Overall Toys for Pet Birds: Exttlliy Parrot Play Gym
The reason why this is our top pick is it allows the birds to have fun and exercise at the same time.
If your bird has little time for out-of-the-cage activities like flying, this is perfect for him!
The food cups, which can be used for water and food, are embedded in the platform, so you don’t have to worry about spilling water or dumping food.
Furthermore, they’re rust-proof and crack-proof because they’re made of stainless steel.
Plus, it also provides stainless steel tray at the bottom that can collect droppings from your birds.
On top of that, it provides lots of bird perching space.
It’s durable enough to handle your bird’s acrobatic moves.
And you’ll surely be entertained, too, watching your pet hop as it climbs the ladder.
It’s a feeding, chewing, perching, and playing station all in one gym!
This play gym has a natural, minimalistic design, but chains and tiny balls add a pop of color to this toy.
So, it’s not bland at all.
With a size of 14.37 x 10.04 x 13.78 inches, it’s best for tiny birds such as budgies, lovebirds, and finches.
It doesn’t have many toys in it, but the good news is you can upgrade it by hanging more toys like the ones below to make it extra entertaining for your avian pets.
Safe for Birds
What I like the most about this toy for pet birds is it’s simple, handmade, and the wooden bars aren’t painted.
So it doesn’t contain any toxic pigment from paints.
All parts of this play gym are kept together by screws, which is a huge plus because they’re safer than using glue.
Reduces Aggression in Birds
Another benefit of having this entertaining play gym is your birds get stimulated mentally, and that can help reduce the prevalence of aggression.
Neat and Easy to Clean
Birds like to make a mess, but the wooden parts, food cups, and stainless trays are easy to clean.
So you don’t have to worry about the mess.
Needs to be Assembled
The package includes all the parts needed to build this play gym, including the ladder, swing, chewing toys, water cups, and screws.
However, the downside is you need to assemble it on your own.
So if you’re not a natural DIY-er, it can be quite challenging to put the parts together.
But it’s doable and much easier if you have a screwdriver.
2. Most Budget-Friendly Toys for Pet Birds: Hamiledyi Bird Swing, Chewing Toy Set
This set includes:
- 5 pieces sepak takraw
- 3 pieces of bird chew toys
- 2 pieces hanging bell toy
- 2 pieces bird swing
- 1-piece parrot rotating ladder climbing toy
- 1-piece wooden ladder
- 1 piece hollow bell ball
It allows you to fill your bird’s cage with lots of interesting toys.
Your pet will surely have the best time of his life swinging on the swing, ringing the bells, and hopping from one toy to another.
Because of their size, these toys are best for tiny pet birds, such as budgies and finches.
Aside from entertainment purposes, these budgie toys provide opportunities for your avian pets to exercise and improve their balance with the rotating ladder.
Furthermore, the wooden parts allow your bird’s feet to rest and breathe because staying and stepping on cage bars 24/7 can sometimes be overwhelming for their tiny feet.
On top of that, installation is easy because each piece contains a steel hook that lets you attach it to any part of the cage.
Non-Toxic for Pets
The most important thing to consider is safety since these toys are colored.
But the good news is you won’t have to worry about your birds biting these toys off because it’s made of natural wood and safe.
Furthermore, the sepak takraw toys are made from natural rattan, and no harmful color gel was used in them.
Since your bird has many choices, boredom will surely be kept at bay.
He can hop from one toy to another, or you can change the toys you add to their cage occasionally to keep them entertained and their environment more dynamic.
So if you’re looking for cheap bird toys to keep your birds entertained, this is worth considering.
Since these toys have vibrant colors, these cans surely magnetize your birds and encourage them to try each wondrous thing out.
As you can see, these toys are so tiny.
If your bird is a heavy chewer, this does not fit their needs.
These toys contain chains that aren’t safe for your avian pets, so you need to watch out for your birds when playing with them and remove the broken chains to avoid injuring them.
3. Best Foraging Toy: Planet Pleasures Pineapple
But you can help replicate their foraging activity in the wild by adding foraging toys for pet birds like this Pineapple Piñata.
This hand-woven toy is made of natural palm leaf, allowing your bird to climb, chew, and preen on it.
And the exciting part is that you can hide their favorite treats in the crevices to encourage your bird to find his food.
If your avian companion hesitates to approach and play with this toy because of how it looks, adding his favorite treats can help him warm up to this pineapple toy.
It also allows your birds to exercise their beaks.
Available in Different Sizes
You can get this entertaining bird toy in small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes.
So, this can cater not just to small birds but also to larger breeds like conures, cockatiels, and macaws.
The toy’s color combinations are striking, and the intricate pattern makes this a delicate work of art.
The smallest size option is only $5, so it’s much cheaper than other toys.
But like any other toy, the bigger it is, the heftier it gets.
Risks of Entanglement
You need to look out if your bird is a heavy chewer and manages to pull some strands because it can entangle them.
Doesn’t Come with a Hook
Unlike the previous toys, this pineapple foraging toy doesn’t come with a carabiner or hook, so you can’t easily attach it to your avian pet’s cage.
4. Best Shredding Toys for Pet Birds: lovyoCoCo Shredding Toys
If your birds enjoy shredding things, this is the toy you’ve been looking for!
It is made of non-toxic paper, loofah, wood, and rattan balls with a rope perch that is easy to hang.
This hand-woven toy also allows you to hide your bird’s feeds and let them find them independently.
What if your fowl chew and accidentally swallows it? You don’t have to worry about it because these toys are completely safe.
Safe for Birds
Some papers are toxic to little critters, but this shredded paper toy, despite being brightly colored, is made of non-toxic materials.
Flexible Rope Perch
Another good thing about this toy is it has flexible multi-colored rope perch that won’t break easily.
Easy to Install
You’ll also find this toy very convenient to attach to the cage because it contains a hook for easier installation.
Scraps Under the Cage
Since this toy is made with paper, don’t be surprised when you find scraps under your bird’s cage.
This entertaining stuff is meant to be shredded to satisfy your pet’s needs but it can also be messy.
Can be Expensive
If the papers and rattan balls are all shredded, you should replace them with another one because some birds can actively shred them within a few hours.
5. Best Climbing Toy for Birds: Hamiledyi Seagrass Mat
Now we’re down to our top climbing toy choice, the Hamiledyi Seagrass mat.
This hand-woven toy is safe because it is made with seagrass fiber, which is safe for birds.
Despite being minimalistic, it can entertain your birds because you can create a hammock out of it.
Furthermore, it can help your pet work on their feet as they climb to higher areas when you install it as a climbing wall.
Safe to Play
The seagrass climbing toy is durable because it’s made of high-quality fiber, which is a recommended material by avian vets.
It’s safe for birds, so you don’t have to worry about them tearing this down.
Great Climbing Toy
This purposeful toy encourages physical activity, curiosity, and mental engagement.
It helps birds avoid boring, melancholy, aggressive, and destructive tendencies by satisfying their urge to chew.
Easy to Install
You can hang this toy anywhere you want, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
Why? Because it also contains a hook that can be attached to any part of your bird’s cage.
Size Can be Bigger than Expected
The seagrass climbing toy is measured manually, so its size may vary.
So before buying one, measure how big your bird’s cage is first.
6. Best Stimulating Toys for Pet Birds: Wontee’s Mini Shopping Cart
If you want a mentally stimulating toy for a pet bird that can challenge its intelligence and strengthen your bond simultaneously, this is for you!
This stimulating toy set includes a skateboard, ring, and shopping cart.
But how can your avian pets benefit from these mentally-stimulating toys?
The skateboard and shopping cart will help your birds improve their balance and coordination skills, while the rings will help them stimulate their brain and develop coordination and shooting skills.
It can help entertain and challenge them, which is a great trick to stimulate them.
3 in-1 Toys
The shopping cart, skateboard, and ring toys are not only for entertaining but also for developing different skills of your avian friend.
Challenges Bird’s Thinking Skills
Some birds, like African grey and budgies, are naturally smart.
But with your guidance and training, you can help birds improve their critical and problem-solving skills with these toys.
Help You Grow Closer to Your Pet
You will have to spend time training and teaching your bird how to ride the shopping cart and skateboard and how to build and shoot the rings.
So, it also allows you to build a closer relationship with your pet.
Training Can Be Time-Consuming
Introducing new things to your pet birds can take time.
If you’re busy, you might not have the luxury of time to train your bird.
7. Best Large Parrot Chew Toy: MEWTOGO Large Bird Parrot Toys
But what makes this more interesting is its colorful and vivid aesthetics that attract birds.
These large parrot toys come in large sizes and various colors that resemble delicious fruits such as blueberry, avocado, grapes, and apple.
So, if your bird loves to destroy things, give them this chewy toy that can take some abuse from large beaks.
It can help keep them occupied while keeping their beaks in shape and giving them much-needed dental care.
What I like about this toy is it’s versatile and can be used as a foraging and chewing toy.
And it doesn’t just entertain them but also gives free dental care to your birds without causing you any hassle.
Another advantage of this parrot toy is it uses a chain instead of a cord to keep the pieces together, and it’s made from quality wood that lasts for a long time.
Matches Macaw Colors
If you want to match your bird’s toys with the color of your bird as I do, you’d love this chewing toy because it’s available in different hues that match different colors of birds.
If your bird tends to chew everything, including metals like the bell that comes with this toy, you’ll have to look out for your pet when playing this.
The bell and chains present a safety hazard because it can cause choking.
Manage Your Expectations
Although it’s more durable than other toys, macaws and other hookbill parrots have a bite force of 500 to 700 pounds per square inch.
Yes, they can break anything, so if your pet bird is like a buzzsaw, this might have a shorter lifespan when given to him.
FAQs About Toy Pet Birds
What kind of toys are good for birds?
There’s a wide range of bird toys, but we recommend using natural but durable and non-toxic wood, ropes, and acrylic toys.
But don’t give them indestructible playthings since that would be boring for them.
Birds enjoy destroying things, so you must give them the right chewable objects that may entertain but won’t harm them.
What can I give my bird to play with?
You can give them a puzzle, rope, wooden spool, perch, noisemakers, perches or swings, climbing toys, or chew toys to keep them occupied.
How do you keep a pet bird entertained?
Make sure your bird has lots of toys to keep them entertained and give them a good 3 to 4 hours of out-of-cage time a day to stretch their wings, exercise interact with you and other family members.
You can also teach your bird new tricks to stimulate them.
How many toys should be in a birdcage?
Most pet birds need at least two to three toys to entertain and keep them busy.
But since playing with the same toys for a long time can be boring for them, you need to provide different types of toys in rotation.
What kind of toys do parrots like?
Parrot birds enjoy playing with puzzles, climbing toys, chewing toys, and foraging toys.
Making toys for your parrot is possible, but you can also find durable and entertaining ones on the market.
What games do birds like to play?
There are many games you can play with your bird, but most avians’ favorite is peekaboo or hide and seek.
They also enjoy chasing games, toss and catch, fetch and retrieve, and flying games.
Do pet birds like stuffed animals?
Some parrots may enjoy playing with stuffed animals, especially chicks or baby birds.
Others even cuddle up with them. But adult parrots might chew through the fabric easily.
How often should you change bird toys?
Toys made of rope, rawhide, or fabric must be replaced every two to six months.
Furthermore, you need to check the rope toys or any plaything containing fabric daily to ensure there are no loose strings your bird’s body can get caught in.
Can birds play with baby toys?
Baby toys are excellent playthings for birds because they’re mostly nontoxic.
However, it must be durable. Otherwise, it won’t take long before your bird bites, rip, and swallow its parts.
Where do you put toys in a birdcage?
Most birds like having toys in the upper reaches of the cage.
The perches and swings must be on the top third of the cage interspersed but make sure not to overcrowd the cage.
What is safe for birds to chew?
Woods are safe for birds to chew if they’re untreated, and the dyes used are non-toxic.
Acrylic toys will also do but make sure they’re durable, sturdy, and safe for your avian pets.
Toys For Pet Birds: Final Thoughts
When choosing toys for pet birds, you need to take their species’ needs and safety into account before your final purchase.
This way, you’ll be able to see the red flags beforehand.
Whether you need a foraging, shredding, climbing, perching, or feeding toy, there are many exciting options for you to choose from.
How about you?
Which of the bird toys above is the most intriguing or fascinating for you?
Let us know in the comment section below!